These cubes are very special. They can grow much bigger, put the cubes in a large bowl of water and then track them day by day to see how they grow.
The cubes contain polymer. The polymer is hydrophilic, which means it loves water! It is able to absorb water so that the cubes grow and become much bigger.These cubes is made of a similar material to the one found in diapers. That’s why they manage to absorb up so much liquid. As soon as you dry the cubes you can keep them, then you can use them over and over again.
How to use :
- Take some of the cubes in your hand and feel them. How do they feel? What do you think happens if you put them in water?
- Put some of the cubes in a bowl and fill it with water. How do they look after a few hours? How do they look the next day?
- Take some cubes up from the water and feel them again. How do they feel now? Do they look the same as the cubes that have not been in water?
- What happens when you remove the cubes from the water and you allow them to dry until the water disappears?
- Easy to open and close, Make sure the bag is closed.
NOTE: Contains parts that should not be swallowed. May cause suffocation. Do not throw the cubes into the toilet as they may cause a stoppage in the pipes. Contains Polyacrylamide.